Our public vineyard tours run at 10.30 a.m. Saturday mornings from March through to Sept, with tastings and the Dorset Platter lunch are back up and running and more popular than ever! Pre-booking is essential at least 1-2 weeks in advance as we have limited places. Gift vouchers can be purchased through our ‘Shop’ online and are valid for the season ahead, or just book a tour directly here through our website. See you soon!
Visit our winery ‘Shop’ tab anytime to buy our wines and spirits. Orders can be collected from the winery at a time of your choice. See ‘Products’ and ‘Where to buy’ for other outlets.
Private group events and Winery visits (12 to 20 people) can be arranged by prior appointment – simply ‘Contact Us’ with your details and we will be in touch. Any events that can be booked in advance will be advertised here on our website.
Please note the winery and vineyard is not open to the general public for passing trade/onsite sales.
- ‘Opulence’, our traditional method, sparkling red wine is now available in our online shop!
- New outlets now stocking MV Wines…
- MV Winery 10th Anniversary and 2023 Harvest on ‘This is Alfred’ Radio
- 2023 Melbury Vale Winery & Distillery Reopening for Sales, Tours, Tastings, Lunch and Glamping Weekends
- 2022 at Melbury Vale Vineyard and Winery